when I commit to a person, I FUCKING COMMIT. if their depression, anxiety or life comes knocking, you bet your ass i’m at the door with a double sided axe waiting for a good fight.
you cant expect people, to always be happy, even if they are in love. because life doesn’t stop for anyone. But you can be there for the good fight.
my god why can’t everyone be like this
TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO VOTE IN THE MTVu FANDOM AWARDS!
Go here to vote for Dean and Castiel as Ship of the Year!
Go here to vote for Misha Collins and Random Acts for Fandom Feat of the Year!
Voting ends TONIGHT (July 23rd) at 9pm ET!
Other fandoms are stepping up their voting on this final day and if we want to have any hope of winning these awards, we need to do the same and more!
Remember that these awards will be aired on MTV on July 27th!
Let’s VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE today and win this for Destiel and for Misha and Random Acts!
my parents fucking lied
talking to strangers on the internet was the best decision of my life
A 5-year-old boy with an inoperable brain tumor has one wish for his birthday: a box full of birthday cards with his name on them.
Danny Nickerson, from Foxboro, Massachusetts, was diagnosed with an inoperable and chemotherapy-resistant tumor this past October. He has stopped going to kindergarten during therapy, and gets lonely, according to his family.
"He can recognize his name now," the boy’s mother Carley Nickerson told ABC News. "When he saw his name on the package from magical fairies on Easter, he was so happy."
Nickerson says personalized cards make Danny happy, and has opened a P.O. box to collect letters from well-wishers.
Doctors say less than 10% of children diagnosed with Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma, like Danny, live beyond 18 months.
"I don’t really believe in that," Nickerson says. "He is doing great. Every day is a blessing for us."
Danny has received about 40 letters so far, and his birthday is on July 25th.
Letters can be sent to:
P.O. Box 212
Foxboro, MA 02035
LET’S FUCKING DO THIS!
Want more writerly content? Make sure to follow maxkirin.tumblr.com for your daily dose of writer positivity, advice, and prompts!
Just a little reminder why I’m a vegetarian.
Are you a fan of Supernatural? Do you love reading? Do you crave to read of hunters and angels in love, and cry over the mountains of fanfiction surrounding it? Well, do I have splendid news for you, friend! Introducing the new Destiel Book Club (and other things!)What are we?:
The Destiel Book Club is, well, a club where fanfiction readers can meet every couple of weeks to discuss their favorite Supernatural stories! Not only that, but for those who are aspiring authors, there will be a section to promote, advise, and discover new writers!Rules:
- You do not need to be following Ana or I, but it would be easier to communicate with you if you did
( °٢° )
- Reblog this post for admission (you may like as a book mark)
- Be sure to have your ask/submission open
- Please fill out this survey (I promise it will only take a minute)
- Have this post reach around 30 notes
- Have a passion for reading!What we're looking for:
- Friendly and sociable bloggers
- Passionate readers and Destiel Lovers
- Writers are welcome and highly enocouraged!Upon network acceptance:
- You will receive a message from either Ana or I asking for an Icon and description for our club page B)
- Check out your fellow members, this is to build a community, after all!
- Track the destielbookclub tag for announcementsAdditional information:
Good! Really good :) we should skype sometime and catch up!
- you guys are allowed to send me messages
- you’re allowed to just say hi
- feel free to just tell me about your day as if we’ve been best friends since forever
- you’re all good to ask anything you want to know
- don’t be afraid to be off anon
- you can talk to me
- i like talking to you guys
- i dont bite
a [makoharu intensifies] sequel to firefighter meets merboy
actually i think this counts as my first harumako \(//∇//)\
Anyone bored and want to kik?
- Don’t be angry at yourself when anxiety/depression flares up. It isn’t your fault and no one blames you and if they do they’re pieces of shit.
- Don’t orbit around your perceived value so much. You’re not the sum total of what you produce.
- Don’t let yourself wonder why people love you. That’s not how it works. There are not stark, individual reasons that a person can enumerate about why they love you. It’s the entire, unique combination of what and who you are.
This dork tho.
OH JESUS FUCKING CHRIST